Ceili - (pronounced like "kay-lee") The gathering of neighbors in a house to have a chat, music, dancing and a good time. Join us to enjoy good times. You can dance or just watch while you enjoy the company. We promise you'll go home with a lighter heart.
Ceili Club members enjoy these benefits:
- Discount on club-sponsored dances and events.
- The Ceilier, our quarterly newsletter of interest to the Irish community and local news.
- Free admission to the annual club picnic at North Park.
- The opportunity to become a part of the Performing Ensemble.
- The chance to dance in the St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Ticket discounts to Pittsburgh's big dance of the St. Patrick's Day season... the Kick Off Ceili.
Ceili and set dancing are similar to square dancing, using traditional music and dance steps. We have "seisun" (session) musicians playing at our dances, a dance caller so dancers know the upcoming steps, and experienced dancers always willing to help newcomers.
Don't be shy -- the only rule is to have fun!
Reach Us At Our Email Address:
Our Mailing Address is:
Pittsburgh Ceili Club
Pittsburgh, PA 15238-8183